IMMEDIATELY READY TO GO – AIRmove²
AIRmove² offers a production output of approximately 10 meters of film per minute, is immediately ready to go thanks to its quick-start function, and is ideal for small to medium packaging needs of 500 packages a day. It couldn’t possibly be any easier to select the film type or filling volume of the air cushions. At the press of a button, the replaceable cutting system and heat-sealing unit ensure robust air pillows are ready for use. The role angle of 45 degrees simplifies the process of inserting and removing the film and minimizes the amount of space required.
The machine has a flexible display screen and can also be operated with a handheld button or foot pedal and, if necessary, installed on the wall. Storopack offers four types of film for AIRmove² – Void, Bubble, Wrap, and Cushion – allowing for the production of cushions in a variety of shapes and the right solution for any product.
AIRmove² 50% Recycled - reliably more sustainable
- Consists of 50 percent recycled material
- Produces 30 percent less CO2 emissions and uses around 40 percent less water and around 39 percent fewer fossil resources than the standard void film for AIRmove²
- The air cushions produced from the film reliably protect the shipping goods in the box
- Material thickness reduced to 20 my
- One roll holds 435 meters of film